1. What is RTI ?
RTI is known as Right to Information. It empowers every citizen to ask for any information from the govt Offices, ministries, departments, or all the organizations under the Government.
2. What information can be asked using RTI ?
You can ask many types of vital pieces of information using the RTI. Following are the few of the common information requests that people apply for:
Get answer sheet copies of any exam conducted by the recruitment board or any other board example RRB, SSC, GATE, UPSC, IIM, Examination of College or Universities.
Status of driving license, passport, adhar card, ration card applications.
PF transfer and withdrawal status
IT refund and Pension status
Status of UGC approval of Courses/Colleges/Universities
Gram Panchayat expenditure and MLA/MP fund usage details
Any other record or information.
3. What is www.onlinertiapply.com ?
www.onlinertiapply.com is a service for filing RTI application. We draft your application as per the rules, find the correct PIO address, pay the fees using IPO or Demand Draft and send the application using speed post.
4. How do I know you filed my RTI application ?
You will receive registered post tracking link along with the soft copy of your application. As your application goes through different stages in our drafting process, you will be notified of the progress.
5. How does www.onlinertiapply.com work ?
After you file the application and pay the fees, our experts will draft the application as per RTI rules and file the application on your behalf. You could get the information by post from the concerned authority within 30 days.
6. Can you guarantee I will receive my information ?
RTI act guarantees that the PIO should respond to an application within 30 days. However in some cases, users never get the information sought. In scenarios where the information was not provided you can file for first appeal.
7. Does www.onlinertiapply.com receive the response on behalf of the complainant?
No we don't receive the response. The response will reach you directly.
8. How many days does it take to get the response from the Govt. (PIO)?
• 30 days from the date of application
• 48 hours for information concerning the life and liberty of a person
• 5 days shall be added to the above response time, in case the application for information is given to Assistant Public Information Officer.
9. Does www.onlinertiapply.com apply.com act as an anonymous RTI activist?
At present we don't allow anonymous filing.
10. Do you provide information?
We help you draft the application properly and send it with your name and address to concerned government office. Information is directly provided by government office to your address.
11. Do you accept applications in Hindi?
Yes,You can write your problem in simple Hindi and we will take care of everything else.
12. Sometimes government replies saying we need to pay more for information, who pays that?
The cost of additional fees has to be borne by the applicant.